Posted by TSE
#LivingSugarFree of Complainers:
Don’t be deceived by spirits of discontent, strife, and bitterness.
Have you ever made the mistake of trying to break up a fight between two angry lovers? You probably still have the physical and/oremotional scars to remind you.
The same thing happens when you get between God and his ungrateful children. You know the ones, no matter how things change or improve, if it’s not their way, they are not happy. People need to learn their own lessons… When you get in the way you become their scapegoat; helping them avoid the actual lesson.
- Let complainers complain.
- Don’t offer advice, or solutions unless they ask…
- And if you value your peace, by all means don’t point out their misery.
If you get blind sided in the name of trying to help or cheer someone up, just remember this additional advice.
- Don’t take it personal and write off the attack as a great lesson in wisdom… you probably won’t forget again because, it’s true for you too. Experience is the best teacher.
- Listen to Pharrell’s Happy song to shake it off and refocus your energy.
Let’s discuss it… http://xeeme.com/AndréaRaquel